This is to inform you that from 01 September 2022 we use APA 7th for citations and References style. Meanwhile, the Conclusion part has been removed from the manuscript structure.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Hereby I confırm that I cross-checked all citations and references to be sure that all citations have been listed in the references and vice versa
Hereby I confirm that all references and citations are based on new rules and a new format which can be found in the manuscript template. Meanwhile, I confirm that all journal's name have been cited in a complete from not abbreviatons
Link for manuscript template:
I confirm that I signed and uploaded the copyright form which can be found at the following link or from the Author Guidelines/Templates and Forms Menu
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.